When we were deciding what software components we would embed in MagnumBI to provide all the capability we needed, without having to build it all ourselves. we evaluated them based on a couple of core criteria such as:
- Features/functions of the product
- Licensing cost and flexibility, enabling us to start a customer off small and grow as required
- Company size, support, likely hood of longevity
- Ability for them to innovate
- The people we were dealing with
As I was doing some marketing material lately that involved using their logos I noticed there was one more criteria that must have been unconsciously applied.
So what’s the extra thing?
Well they all contain Orange don’t they! (Well yes YellowFin is more yellow than a true Orange but ……)
Until of course we get to the actual MagnumBI logo and its black and white!